Tomorrow Started

06 mayo, 2008

 

Talk Talk, una de mis bandas favoritas. Es de esas que te encantan por un solo disco y Tomorrow Started es un rolón que viene en It's My Life. La letra viene acompañando al video en Youtube, pero de cualquier manera se las pongo al final de la rola (que no es el video).




Don't look back until you try a line so openly alive
Outside of you, it's just tomorrow starting

I've said I'm wrong when I've been right
I've seen times when I've been sure but still I find
I'm just the first that you've take are there reasons everybody pays ?
They never seem to be any use

Don't look back until you've tried with time you endlessly arrive
Outside of use, with just tomorrow starting

See my eyes, tell me I'm not lying
I'm just the first that you take are there reasons everybody pays ?
They never seem to be any use

It's just tomorrow starting
--

Como diría un post por ahí... Thanks for the Pain...

Aquí en vivo, para que reconozcan a la banda:




Mueran XD

0 comentarios: